We build websites for small businesses
A website can help your business to make more money by attracting new customers and encouraging customer loyalty.
We provide professional web design services in Glen Innes and surrounding areas.
Firstly, we will talk with you about your business and what you need from your website. Most times, this can happen very quickly.
From there, we will create a custom website for your business that is designed according to your needs.
How much does it cost?
Every website we build has different features and functionality depending on the needs of the client – so prices vary from project to project.
We endeavour to make our services affordable for small businesses.
Our prices for a website start from as low as $399.
How long does it take?
All websites are different – some websites are quicker to build than others, depending on how many features the website has.
In many cases, local business websites can be completed within two weeks.
Do I own my website once it’s done?
Yes! Once we have built your website, it belongs to you. You can do whatever you want with it, including moving it to different servers or service providers if you wish. Be aware that some businesses who offer web services charge extra fees if you decide to stop using their services. We do not do this.
How do we get started?
Does your Glen Innes business need web design services? Get in touch with us for an obligation free chat!
Here’s 5 Reasons Why Every Small Business Should Have A Website
1. Your website runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The website is always there, selling your products and convincing potential customers that you are the best small business for them to call – all while you’re asleep or enjoying some time with family and friends.
2. Having a professional website makes your small business look credible. Most consumers research a product or service online before they decide which business to use. 60% of consumers don’t trust a business if it doesn’t have a website. That’s more than half of your potential customers who are choosing one of your competitors instead of you.
3. Having a website saves you time. Providing information about your products or services to customers takes time, whether you do this on the phone, face-to-face or by email. A professional website informs customers about what you do or what you sell, which leaves you free to spend more time earning money!
4. A website keeps your customers informed. A website is easy to update to keep your customers advised of any new products or services you are offering, any sales or discounts on offer or any upcoming events that your business is a part of. This is unlike other forms of marketing such as print advertising or letterbox drops, where the information can become outdated very quickly.
5. Show yourself off. Websites are a great way to showcase your products or services. Lots of photos and/or videos can be easily published on your website so your customers can see exactly what you’re offering. Publishing photos and videos online also demonstrates that you have pride in your work.